There's a lot to hear, ponder, and respond to in this podcast, so I expect each and every listener (that means you!) to get in touch with me, even if it's to say, "I have nothing to say". I'd appreciate that, just so I know you're still out there.
And, hey, wherever you are, it's probably spring... so get out there and enjoy the weather, too!
- Call-of-the-week from Rob
- Communicating and the desire to "hear ourselves"
- Overscheduled kids and a breakdown of communication
- Me and God -- I told you the topic would come up!
- Paying homage to the word-of-the-week
- A picture is worth no words at all, apparently
- Music feature - Ben Lundquist's "Unclean"